Office of the Municipal Agriculturist
To help and empower the farming and fishing communities and the private sector to produce enough, accessible and affordable food for every Filipino and a decent income for all.
A Modernized smallholder agriculture and fisheries; a diversified rural economy that is dynamic, technologically advanced and competitive through sound practices of resource sustainability, principles of social justice and strong private sector participation.
Agricultural Crops and Livestock
- Food production – provisions of planting materials and other agricultural inputs
- Vaccination of dogs and cats
- Upgrading of large cattle animals thru artificial insemination
- Issuance of animal health certificate and transport
- Provision of vitamins and medicines for livestock
- Management of slaughterhouse
- Fisherfolk and boat registration
- Seaborne patrolling
- Monitoring and maintenance of fish sanctuary and fishing reserve area