Request for Quotation: Procurement of Medicine & Vitamins
The Local Government Unit of Perez, Quezon through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), will undertake a Small Value Procurement for the “Procurement of Medicine & Vitamins” in accordance with Sec. 53.9 of the Implementing Rules & regulations of Republic Act No. 9184.
Name of the Project: Procurement of Medicine & Vitamins
Approved Budget for the Contract: Php 999,964.00
Specifications: see below
Location: Perez, Quezon
Delivery Term: Seven (10) Calendar days
Interested suppliers are required to submit the following documents:
- Valid & Current Mayor’s Permit
- 2018 Income/ Business Tax Return
- Philgeps Registration Number
- Omnibus sworn Statement
Purchase Order shall be made to the Lowest Quotation, which complies with the minimum description as stated above and other terms and Quotation stated in the Price Quotation Form.
Any interlineation, erasures or overwriting shall be valid only if they are signed or initialed by the supplier or his/ her duly authorized representative/s.
Submission of quotation and eligibility documents and opening of price quotation and final offer will be on 1:00pm April 17, 2020 at the BAC Secretariat Office, Municipal Building, Perez Quezon or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very truly yours,
BRIAN S. DEQUILLA Municipal Assessor (BAC Chairman)
PR No. : 100-20-03-118
- 200 boxes Lagundi 600mg tablet 100s/box
- 750 boxes Ascorbic Acid tablet 100s/box
- 1000 boxes Losartan 50mg tablet 100s/box
- 1000 boxes Vitamin B-Complex 100s/box
- 104 boxes Azithromycin 500mg tablet 3’s/box
- 372 bottles Ascorbic Acid syrup 60ml
- 100 boxes Multivitamins 500mg